Tuesday, June 18, 2013

31 Best (And Free) Places To Effectively Promote Your Website Or Blog or Link

One thing I am going to promise in the beginning of this post that every post in the Make A Living Writing Blog is going to change the way you look at WRITING. For best results, I would recommend you to have a look at every post on the blog and see what it can give you.



Each of us, who is having a website or a blog, is looking for more and more traffic. Getting traffic might be little easy because all it needs is some spam link and some stupid promotional strategies, but getting a good traffic takes some time. All of you who are reading this post is what I call a good visitor.

Today, I am going to share with you 31 free best places to effectively promote your website or blog. Here we go:

3. Digg
7. DMOZ
10. Amfibi
18. Tagza
19. Diigo
22. Google
23. Bing
24. Yahoo
28. Buzzle


There are many more effective free websites in the genres of the websites mentioned above. I would have posted one thousand links here, but it will not do much good to you. I would request you to Google Search 'Websites like <website name>' and you will be having a good list in front of you. 

I know that it is not very easy to reach the places where you want to, but it is very much possible. I have started Make A Living Writing some three months back and have started getting quality readers including you. All matters is quality, not quantity.

My next blog will be having a huge list of 'Article Submission Websites', really huge. What are those websites going to do to your website or blog or link? I say, "Wonders".

Stay connected and I will help you create some real magic to your website.

Do BOOKMARK. Do COMMENT. Do FOLLOW. Do SHARE.

Happy Writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment